Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Experience needed - trouble with URM \ Empty fields \ Account Last Used?

Posted 04-13-2021 03:27
    And again - Hello all, dear Imperva comunity 

I have a question who and how fixed the empty fields on URM "last date on use"?

https://docs.imperva.com/howto/fa28ca21

I tryed , but has not yet achieved the desired result. (data is not updated, Im do somthing wrong). But anyway - surprisingly, some fields are displayed both for 2021 and the last user activity in 2016.

I would be grateful for the experience how you fixed ?

P.S.
    I newbie and know it.
    #DatabaseActivityMonitoring

------------------------------
    Sergey Malovidchenko
    Lead Engineer
    Moscow

• 2.  RE: Experience needed - trouble with URM \ Empty fields \ Account Last Used?

Posted 04-15-2021 06:30

Hi Sergey,

I have spoken to our support team and I believe you are looking in the right place. Does the information below help with your issue?...

When running a "DB User Rights" scan via "Discovery & Classification", one of the possible fields in the results view is the "Account last used" field, that should show the latest date the specific user account was last used. 

Many times you will see that the field is empty, even though you may know for a fact that the account was recently used. The reason for this is that this information is not taken from the scanned database itself, but from On-Premises (SecureSphere)'s audit information, previously collected on the scanned application (database server). On-Premises (SecureSphere) matches the audited data with the scanned information and looks for identical usernames, for which it can then add the last login information. 

However in case the scanned application was not audited before by On-Premises (SecureSphere), or if the audited information does not contain a username, there will be no match and the result field will be empty.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Lamont
    Digital Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Experience needed - trouble with URM \ Empty fields \ Account Last Used?

Posted 04-16-2021 07:15
    Good day,
    We haven't found a solution yet.
    Perhaps someone has already solved this problem and has experience?​

Sergey Malovidchenko
    Lead Engineer
    Moscow