Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

Advanced Bot Protection Ask Me Anything Session

• 1.  Advanced Bot Protection Ask Me Anything Session

Posted 03-16-2021 09:38
    Hello Imperva Community –

We are looking forward to our Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Wednesday, March 24th, from 10:00 – 11:00 AM CT featuring @Jim Burtoft (prm), Sr. Sales Engineer and @John Cosgrove, Sr. Product Manager. 

Our experts will be answering any and all of your Advanced Bot Protection questions - including insights on working behind the scenes at Imperva, including discussing how Imperva finds and manages new threats, sharing best practices and tips to securing workloads, and what's coming on the horizon (that we can share).  

Event Instructions:

1. If you are able to attend the event live, RSVP here and join our webinar session!
    2. Reply directly to this thread with your questions and an expert will reply to all questions received starting at 10:00 AM CT next Wednesday.
    3. Use @mentions when responding to a specific expert.
    Please reach out to me, your community manager, with questions or for help at communitymanager@imperva.com.

If you are unable to make it during the time of the event, post your question to this thread and we will be sure it receives an expert response next Wednesday! Make sure to check back here following the session to see all of the amazing questions asked by your peers and the responses from our experts.
    ​​
    #AdvancedBotProtection
    #AllImperva

------------------------------
    Sarah Lamont
    Support
    ------------------------------