Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  How to Improve the CDN configuration and query's for security rules, delivery rules?

Posted 09-09-2020 07:31
    Edited by Christopher Detzel 09-10-2020 12:49
    I people, I have some customers with Incapsula with WAF & CDN activated and I´m studing the way to improve the service with security rules, certificates and improve the CDN configuration.

Could someone send me ideas to do more than best practices? for example, query's for security rules, delivery rules, etc...?¿

Thanks for your replies!!
    #CloudWAF(formerlyIncapsula)

------------------------------
    rafael lopez martinez
    evolutio
    madrid

• 2.  RE: How to Improve the CDN configuration and query's for security rules, delivery rules?

Posted 09-09-2020 08:55
    @Rafael Lopez, I like this post a lot. I hope you see several other posts that can give you some more good ideas. We have had a few webinars that should help you and your customers. Here are a few:

1. @Doron Tzur ​​hosted a webinar on Cloud WAF Reports and a Tool that Simplifies the Usage of the Reputation Intelligence Service. Doron took the audience through Imperva's Cloud WAF GitHub tools, account-level-dashboard and site-protection-viewer, which provide the ability to understand in one click and one glance the current protection stature and usage in account level.
    2. @Kunal Anand hosted a webinar called ​Five Real-World Cloud WAF Rules. He showed how customers can address specific real-world problems with the diverse set of Cloud WAF Rules available today. Kunal covers unique Cloud WAF's unique predicates with a live web application and API.
    3. @Uzi Galili hosted a webinar called How Attack Analytics Can Save You Hours of Investigation and Still Improve Your Security​ - He walked through some key functions of Attack Analytics. This product can be used for both Cloud WAF and WAF Gateway products
    4. @Joseph Ryan Moore - Hosted a webinar Commanding Cloud WAF with the CWAF-CLI​ - Learn about the open-source command line interface created to interact with Imperva's CWAF, making deployments and maintaining easier and more focused on the task at hand. Get real world examples that build upon Kunal's previous webinar, "Real-World Cloud WAF Rules" and learn to extend the CLI for your own environment with real-time code modifications and more. ​​

Additionally we do have some new webinars coming that will be helpful. RSVP today! I recommend the bottom two heavily for you and your Imperva Cloud WAF customers. 

Community Webinar: Cloud WAF Roadmap and How Secure are you with Cloud WAF - When: Sep 16, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CT)
    Application Security Ask Me Anything (AMA) - When: Oct 29, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CT)

Find the entire list of future webinars here  

Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva

• 3.  RE: How to Improve the CDN configuration and query's for security rules, delivery rules?

Posted 09-09-2020 09:10
    @Rafael Lopez

Also look at our resource bundles. I have consolidated a lot of good Q&A's around Cloud WAF Onboarding and CWAF Certificates. ​You can find a bunch of good nuggets there. I am updating this constantly. You can find them on the top of the page or below. 

Resource Bundles
    Cloud WAF Onboarding (Previously Incapusla)
    Cloud WAF SSL Certificate

Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva