Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 00:00
    Hi All,

Can somebody help me with any baseline document for Incapsula? We are reviewing our internal SOP and baseline documents for WAF and wanted some documentation for Incapsula.
    #CloudWAF(formerlyIncapsula)

------------------------------
    Nikhil Chodankar
    Prudential Services Asia

• 2.  RE: Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 02:54

Hi Nikhil

You can find general and detailed documentation about the Imperva Cloud WAF (formerly knowns as Incapsula) in the Cloud Application Security documentation.

Best regards
    Doron

Doron Tzur

• 3.  RE: Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 03:55
    Hi Doron,

Thank you for the link but i require some documentation or checks on the baselines or standard configurations that must be present when Incapsula WAF is used in the organisation.

Nikhil Chodankar
    Prudential Services Asia

• 4.  RE: Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 04:55

Hi Nikhil.
    You can take a look at the Best Practices for Cloud WAF Settings blog.
    I would also suggest you take a look at the site-protection-viewer and account-level-dashboard tools which will assist you visually to see your settings. If you want detailed instructions on how to them, check out this webinar.

Doron

Doron Tzur

• 5.  RE: Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 06:09
    Hi Doron,

Thank you. Any best practices that needs to be followed or baselines that are usually followed by the companies when Incapsula is being used.

Nikhil Chodankar
    Prudential Services Asia

• 6.  RE: Baseline checks for Incapsula

Posted 07-29-2020 07:28
    Edited by Christopher Detzel 07-29-2020 09:14
    Hi @Nikhil Chodankar

Thanks for posting here. In addition to what @Doron Tzur mentioned, you can find a lot of good stuff below. I hope this helps. The resource bundles focus on FAQ's, videos on how to do certain things for your cloud waf and more. If you don't find what your looking for, let me know and we can try to get it. 

Imperva Cloud WAF Onboarding: Resource Bundle​ - This resource bundle pulls together community discussions and resources into one easy place for you to access. It's a collection of our resources to support you throughout your on-boarding process, as well as supplement your product education as you navigate the platform.

Imperva Cloud WAF SSL Certificates: Resource Bundle - We have had several questions around SSL Certificates on the Imperva Community and support tickets. We have compiled a list of FAQ's around SSL certificates.

Upcoming Events  - We have several webinars that are coming up that should also help you with using your products better. 

Videos - Here are several videos that can help you as well with how to's and more. 

Webinars - The webinars are recorded from the past. In some of these Imperva Community webinars, we go deep within one area of the product. 

Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva