Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Welcome to the Imperva Community!

Posted 10-13-2019 13:14
    Hello - 

I am so excited to announce the launch of the Imperva Community, an online space where all Imperva users can share ideas, discuss products, and collaborate on industry best practices.

We are starting with a single forum for all users to discuss topics ranging from Cloud WAF to Attack Analytics. More than 50 users were invited to help us test the site and start building out content and we're excited to open up the all-user Imperva Cyber Community to you.

We look forward to your feedback and suggestions on how we can make the Imperva Community your one-stop shop for all things Imperva.

Best,

Julie
    #Other

------------------------------
    Julie Giannini
    VP of Customer Success @Imperva

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the Imperva Community!

Posted 10-13-2019 13:50
    Edited by Shannon Creghan 10-13-2019 14:12

Thanks, Julie, and welcome again everyone to the Imperva Community.

I'm Chris Detzel, your Imperva Community Manager, and I'm so excited to be here!

Below are a few simple steps you can take to quickly get acquainted with this new platform:

1. Select your Digest and Notification Preferences. The topics of interest you select under the "Stated Interest" section will feed your personalized community digest if you subscribe under Community Notifications to receive. For additional communities you join, you can select to receive "Daily Digest", "Real Time", or "No Email".

2. Update your profile. Navigate to your profile page to add a photo, a bio, your work history, topics of interest, and your education. Check out our Community Tutorial for additional tips on setting up your profile. 

3. Use the Member Directoryto search for a few of your peers and send them a "Contact Request." If you're unsure on how to do this, search for me and send me a contact request by clicking the "Add as Contact" link next to my name in the search results.

4. Start a discussion. If you have an industry-related question you'd like to ask other, post your question here in the Imperva Cyber Community and watch the responses come in! You'll need to select the "Topic" you are posting about before posting. You can also use the "post message" link you'll find in the discussion emails you'll receive from the Imperva Community.

If you have questions or suggestions for this new platform, please reach out to me directly at christopher.detzel@imperva.com. You can also send me a message on here by clicking the "send message" button on my profile. 

We look forward to your participation and strive to make the Imperva Community the best possible place to get product insight, questions answered, and collaborate with your peers on industry best practices.  

Best,

Chris

Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva
    Dallas TX