Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Let's welcome our new members! Tell us a little about your security goals, who are you?

• 1.  Let's welcome our new members! Tell us a little about your security goals, who are you?

Posted 04-27-2020 08:28
    Let's welcome our 33 new users to the Imperva Community! 

Please tell us a little something about your role and what you hope to get out of the community! Why are you in the field of cybersecurity? 

@Adam Kassenberg, @Adi Raz, @Amit Phate, @Burak Ugurlu, @Shantanu Chaurasia, @Tomasz MikoLajczyk, @Jonathan Kobrick, @Roy ., @Chris Hopkins, @Corey Steele, @Jeff Mottle, @Luis Chavez, @Ozcan Ozkaya, @Rabah Abu Hijleh, @Ryan Langtonn, @Dominic Tsang, @Registro Bancorbras​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​, @Chris Wojtowicz, @Daniel Gutierrez, @lana rose, @Laurent Perche, @Turgut Valiyev, @Adam Bergmark, @chris brown, @Amjad, @Lawrence Lozzano, @Mihai Turcu, @Oscar Gargallo, @PETER GEORGES, @Sebastian Zapata, @Itzik Benabu @Rocco bassani, @Phil Bresnahan, ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    #AllImperva

------------------------------
    Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva

• 2.  RE: Let's welcome our new members! Tell us a little about your security goals, who are you?

Posted 05-04-2020 08:30
    Hello Christopher and Community!

My name is Sebastian Zapata, I'm from Colombia. I've been working with Imperva products since 8.5 release (when you have DAM, FAM and WAF on premises separate). I work in a Company called Etek as a Security Consultant and my labors are hardening of applications, cloud journey guide, MDR strategies and SOC 2.0 strategies.

Glad to be with you in this community

Best regards

Sebastian Zapata
    ETEK International
    Bogota