Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Newbie Needing Help with Reports

Posted 03-22-2021 13:26
    Hi All,

I am a newbie.  We have Secure Sphere and i am really struggerling with reports!

I have been asked to provide all activity for a single DB user account for the last 30days.

We are also using DRA (counterbreach) and this is part of an investigation to a DRA Issue.

Help what report will give me this information or is there a How To theat could point me in the right direction.

Very frustrate Emma
    #On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere)

------------------------------
    Emma Winfield
    IT Information Security Analyst
    Cabot Credit Management Ltd.
    West Malling

• 2.  RE: Newbie Needing Help with Reports

Posted 03-29-2021 04:50

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your patience. I have connected with one of our Imperva engineers and they advised the following:

You can create a new DB Audit report in Secure Sphere, as defined in the user guide: 
    https://docs.imperva.com/bundle/v14.4-database-activity-monitoring-user-guide/page/1593.htm.

1. Select "Default Rule - All Events" and/or "CounterBreach for Database - All Events" as the report policies.
    2. In the Data Scope tab of the report, define "User" match criteria, and specify the desired DB user (it can be either selected from the list of predefined values, or a manually-defined value).
    3. Set the report time frame to last 30 days.
    4. In the "General Details" tab of the report select the desired format (csv or pdf).
    5. You can click "Run Report Now" button in that tab to get immediate result, or set a schedule in the "Scheduling" tab.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Sarah Lamont
    Digital Community Manager