Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Alerts for audit log

Posted 11-23-2020 08:56
    Hi,

I am new to imperva DAM. I have multiple questions.
    1) Actually I want to share the audit log alerts report or rela time alerts to my respective DB department DB owner. How I can achieve this?
    2)In may alerts I am getting connected user, n/a or hash users. How can I resolve this issue.
    3) In DAM how we can find the error log when any schedule# job fail.
    #DatabaseActivityMonitoring

------------------------------
    Ajay Rawat
    Inspira
    Mumbai ZAC

• 2.  RE: Alerts for audit log

Posted 12-11-2020 10:56
    @Ajay Rawat

Apologies for the late response. Here are some places I would recommend you look at and going to.

Imperva Database Activity Monitoring Q&A​ - This resource bundle pulls together community discussions and resources into one easy place for you to access. It's a collection of our resources to support you throughout your on-boarding process, as well as supplement your product education as you navigate the platform

Imperva DAM Deployment Best Practices - In this resource bundle the experts answer several questions about DAM deployments. We looked into all the Imperva Community discussion questions, and Imperva Community Blogs around DAM and deployment and added a location where you can see the most FAQ's. These questions below, came from some common common support cases, questions asked in community past webinars and more. 

Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) - Imperva's Documentation site that can go into detail of all things DAM. All the way from setup to getting more technical details that you need. 

Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva