Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  DAM Agent installation on SQL Cluster

Posted 09-18-2020 00:31
    Hi All,

I requested to install agents on my user DB servers. Which there are 3 centos with MySql and 1 centos with SQL Router. Honestly i have no idea what SQL Router is, and i do some googling and i think it's just some kind of load balancer, until I installed the agent to the 3 of the server (i don't install on SQL router) and there's no DB traffic/activity comes out to audit data. Then i did troubleshooting, make some activity on DB, check all connection and make sure the my.cnf for [client] configuration was right but still doesn't work. So I open case to the support and they say that MySql cluster is not currently supported. I ask for some document related to that statement to them but nothing. So can you give me some references or maybe will explain to me, I would be very grateful.

Thank youu
    #DatabaseActivityMonitoring
    #ImpervaAgent

------------------------------
    Dandy Cantaka
    SINERGY INFORMASI PRATAMA
    Jakarta Barat

• 2.  RE: DAM Agent installation on SQL Cluster

Posted 09-18-2020 08:23
    Edited by Sabajete Elezaj 09-18-2020 08:26
    Have you checked data Coverage Tool ( Data Security Coverage Tool | Imperva
    Coverage Tool remove preview
    Data Security Coverage Tool | Imperva
    Imperva Data Security Coverage Tool, a dynamic intuitive and easy to use interface that helps you identify coverage requirements for your agent deployment.
    View this on Coverage Tool >
    )?
    It is a pretty good indicator if a certain database or operating system is supported.
    Still you have to check with support also since they have a better understanding of your environment.

Hope it helps,

Sabajete Elezaj
    SNT Albania