Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

Tip Tuesday: Following Content

• 1.  Tip Tuesday: Following Content

Posted 01-14-2020 14:08

Impervians, here is your monthly dose of community tips and tricks!

Do you read content in the Imperva Cyber Community and think "I wish I could keep up to date on this specific discussion!"? Well, if you haven't leveraged the "Follow" functionality yet, you need to!

Following content: 

What/Why: Following content allows you to stay up to date on resources and discussions that you are personally interested in with Real-Time emails. To make it as easy as possible to track all the content you're following, you can view from your profile; just navigate to My Connections > Following

Who: Users will automatically "follow" their own content and content they have interacted with. Additionally, users have the option to "follow" other user's content even if they have not directly engaged with it. 

How: Select a discussion thread, blog, or library resource that you'd like to follow and click the star icon next to "Follow" in the top right corner of every resource or thread. When applied, the "Follow" will change to "Following" and the start will appear blue

I hope you find this month's Tip Tuesday helpful! If you missed our previous #TipTuesdays you can view them here

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions you may have. 

​​
    #AllImperva

------------------------------
    Christopher Detzel
    Community Manager
    Imperva
    ------------------------------