Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  about ICSC

Posted 10-03-2022 15:06

Can anyone confirm if the ICSC certification exam requires knowledge of ABP, ATO, CSP and DDoS For Networks?
    #CloudWAF(formerlyIncapsula)

------------------------------
    Josue Aguilar
    Security Consultant
    Devel Security, S.A.
    Guatemala

• 2.  RE: about ICSC

Posted 10-04-2022 07:20
    Hi Josue,

Thanks for the question. I have checked in with our training team to see if they can provide a little more detail.

In the meantime, You can refer to our catalog and you can check out this page for some overview info. I noticed the following 2 points about the ICSC:

• The Cloud Web Security Administration course is a pre-requisite for the ICSC Exam.
    • Some specializations do apply for the Cloud Certification including Advanced Bot Protection and Infrastructure DDOS.

I pulled the summary info for the pre-req course for ease of reference...

Cloud Web Security Administration

Pre-Requisites: None | Training Units Needed: 1 (Customer SKU: TR2-UNIT, Partner SKU: TR2-POV-UNIT) | Duration: 1-day

In this instructor-led training course, students will learn:

• The benefits of the optimization, security and redundancy features of DDoS protection for websites, Web Site Security, Content Delivery
    • Network and Load Balancer products and solutions
    • Traffic routing, inspection and filtering capabilities between clients and web applications via the Incapsula network
    • Onboarding of an Incapsula Web Application Firewall to protect an organizations web site
    • Basic security concepts and setting up web application security protections and customized rules
    • Tracking of bandwith usage and how to recognize the DoS and DDoS impacts
    • Configuration of load balancing within and between data centers
    • Benefits and performance improvements available with various caching options in an Incapsula CDN 

You can also connect directly with our training team by emailing training@imperva.com 

I hope this helps.

Sarah Lamont
    Digital Community Manager

• 3.  RE: about ICSC

Posted 10-07-2022 14:23
    Hi Josue,
    Yes the certification will include all the cloud modules. There should be 5 prerequisite training modules including: 
    1. IU CloudWeb Security Admin - instructor led
    2. IU DDoS on-Demand
    3. IU Advanced Bot Protection
    4. RASP
    5. API 

If you have further questions we can connect you to our training team.
    Cheers,
    Audra

Audra Palmero
    CSM
    CA