Ask Me Anything - 2020 Tournament of Champions

When:  Dec 3, 2020 from 11:30 to 12:30 (CT)
Associated with  Imperva Cyber Community

Hello All,

All year, Imperva leaders have shared unique insights with the Community on the most pressing AppSec and DataSec issues of the day. To celebrate your loyalty and encourage your participation, on December 3rd we offer a rare treat.

In a fitting grand finale to what has been a most challenging year, we are presenting Imperva’s “Oracles of Delphi”, CTO Kunal Anand and SVP of Data Security Ron Bennatan, to deliver perspectives and advice to the Community on all things cybersecurity.  From market concerns and observations to deep-dive technical questions and informed predictions about what 2021 has to offer, Kunal and Ron will field any and all questions to help you get a jump on next year. 

Ask your question here

To maintain the “spirit of giving” theme, the Imperva community will raffle off three W&P “Cook from Home” kits. Submit your questions to our superstar panel in advance of the live webinar and you are automatically eligible to win. We dare you to try and stump the executives!

I hope you’ve got questions, because we’ve got answers...from two of cybersecurity’s hardest hitters. I look forward to seeing you there.

#AdvancedBotProtection
#APISecurity
#CloudWAF(formerlyIncapsula)
#DatabaseActivityMonitoring
#DDoSProtectionforWebsites
#On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere)
#RASP

In order to view registration link, please login here

Registration

For registration link access, please login here

Contact

Christopher Detzel