Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Sarah Thanks for your reply! There is no correlation with environmental variables,because i can not find imperva_dr_incidents.conf file. ------------------------------ jeff Gao security Engineer shnetworks Shanghai --------------------------- ...

• Hi Karol Gruszczynski, Thanks for your reply. 1. Change match criteria HTTP Request to HTTP Request URL => i tried, but the same. 2. I think policy action should always be set up "block" and on "follow action" choose Long IP Block. => as i know (and tested), ...

• HI you could use an action set or setup an action interface "Archive to a SCP Location" this would copy the report to the desired location. thanks ------------------------------ Trevor Jackson Professional Services Consultant Tel Aviv CA ----------- ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Karol Thanks for asnwering. I 'll try it :) Regards ------------------------------ Freddy Brito Technician Daitek S.A. Buenos Aires ------------------------------

• Did you find this helpful? Here are some related posts that you might find useful... Advanced Bot Protection Ask Me Anything Session | Imperva Cyber Community Integrating Captcha with Single Page Applications (imperva.com) Podcast - Imperva ...

• Hi All, Just in case you missed it. Here is the webinar recording: * Webinar * Advanced Bot Protection (ABP) Ask Me Anything (AMA) (imperva.com) We also have an audio version so that you can listen on the go... Podcast - Imperva Customer Community ...

• HI Endpoint team, For SOM you can collect the GTI from CLI. You can refer to the following article - https://docs.imperva.com/howto/9451c27f This article describes how to collect Logs (Get-Tech-Info) of the MX Server and the Gateway, if requested ...

• Hi Ajay, I hope that I have understood you well. First, you must know that IMPERVA has been built based on Role-Based Access Control (RBAC). You can go on GUI to the Admin menu -> Users and Roles, and there you can create the new role for your user ...

• Hi Elfego, Thanks for posting. I checked in with our support team and they informed me that it is not possible. Sorry that I don't have a better answer for you this time. Thanks, ------------------------------ Sarah Lamont(csp) Digital Community ...

Please log in to community to view our video content

Leaderboard