Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hardware requirements for the Imperva DAM V4500 and V150 models

• 1.  Hardware requirements for the Imperva DAM V4500 and V150 models

Posted 05-01-2023 04:57

Hello All,

I want to ask about the hardware requirements for the Imperva DAM V4500 and V150 models. I have reviewed the requirements listed on the Imperva website, but I wanted to double-check and hear from individuals with practical experience.

I have a question about the disk space requirements for each model. According to the Imperva website, the V150 requires a minimum of 160GB of disk space, while the V4500 requires a minimum of 1TB of disk space (with DRA). I'm not using DRA, but I choose 1TB for V4500 (just in case). However, I am wondering what is recommended disk space and if it would be better to opt for a higher capacity such as 250GB or 500GB for the V150, or 1.5TB or 2TB instead of 1TB for the V4500. I know it depends on quantity of logs etc.

I would greatly appreciate hearing answer from members with experience. I want to ensure that I am selecting the most appropriate hardware configuration for my organization.

Thank you.

#DatabaseActivityMonitoring

------------------------------
    Vladimer Burtchuladze
    Cyber Security Engineer
    Green Systems LLC
    Tbilisi

• 2.  RE: Hardware requirements for the Imperva DAM V4500 and V150 models

Posted 05-01-2023 14:55

You can always add more disk later.

Once you add, you can add the disk to an existing volume group to expand its capacity.

Sarvesh Lad
    Tech Lead @ On-Prem Managed Services (WAF, DAM, DRA & Sonar)