Security Modules and Alert Mode
Alert mode should only be used for websites that are subject to the “Cross Site Scripting Rule”. If your website is not subject to the rule and your security modules are set to “Alert Only”, your settings may not be meeting best practice.
Please follow the below steps to change settings:
1. Log in to your my.imperva.com account.
2. On the sidebar, click Websites (default).
3. Click a site name to access the site's dashboard.
4. On the sidebar, click Settings.
5. Click WAF and you will be directed to the below page: