Imperva Cyber Community

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
  • 1.  Meet Percy Smith: Program Manager, Customer Success

Posted 11-27-2023 07:16

Hi Imperva Community!

I'm Percy, and I'm thrilled to join this fantastic community of Imperva enthusiasts! I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I come from a background in Customer Success/ Customer Service covering a number of different functions in a variety of different industries over the past 15 years.

Whether you're a seasoned Imperva user or just here to connect with your peers, I'm here to share insights, answer questions, and learn from all of you. Feel free to connect, ask me anything, or share your own experiences.

Fun fact about me: I'm born and raised in Sweden, but I've been living in Northern Ireland for over a decade. I'm married to an Irish person and have 3 beautiful children. 

Can't wait to engage with this great community and get to know all of you better!

What do you hope to get out of the community? Please share your experience!

Kind regards,

#AllImperva

------------------------------
    Percy Smith
    Program Manager, Customer Success
    Imperva

• 2.  RE: Meet Percy Smith: Program Manager, Customer Success

Posted 11-28-2023 08:14

Hey Percy,

Great to have you. Looking forward to some of the insights you'll be sharing with the Community.

You also just reminded me... It's time a couple of our team members that help out with Community introduce themselves here! :-)

@Jake Murray and @Ryan Fox - would you like to introduce yourself to the Imperva Community? 

Sarah Lamont
    Digital Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Meet Percy Smith: Program Manager, Customer Success

Posted 11-28-2023 10:28

Hi everyone,

I'm Jake and I am an intern Digital Engagement Co-Ordinator at Imperva. As you may have noticed for the past few months, I have been active on Community and am responsible for a number of features that might effect you.

These include but are not limited to:

A little about me - I was born in Northern Ireland and have lived here my whole life. I am interested in sports such as football, hockey and golf and I try to partake in as many sports as I can in my free time and I love to travel!

I have enjoyed being part of Community for the past 5 months and I really look forward to working with and learning from you all in the future!

Thanks,

Jake Murray