Imperva Cloud WAF: Resource Bundle - Ask A Question
Imperva Cloud WAF is designed to work in blocking mode with little or no tuning and with near zero false positives. This resource bundle pulls together community discussions and resources into one easy place for you to access. It’s a collection of our resources to support you throughout your on-boarding process, as well as supplement your product education as you navigate the platform.
Cloud WAF 101: These are the top resources on the community recommended by our product experts:
- How to onboard a new site on Imperva Cloud WAF (video) Several customers have asked "How to onboard a new site on Imperva Cloud WAF?" In this video I will explain the steps on how to properly add a new website on Imperva cloud WAF, including on the SSL configuration.
- Best practices for Cloud WAF Settings (blog) Alert mode should only be used for websites that are subject to the “Cross Site Scripting Rule”. If your website is not subject to the rule and your security modules are set to “Alert Only”, your settings may not be meeting best practice. A walk through on how to do this is shown.
- How do I troubleshoot when my site is slow? (video) This video provides some basic troubleshooting steps to resolve issues when a page load time is long on Imperva Cloud WAF.
- Imperva Insights: Video - Onboarding Cloud WAF - (video) In this video, we demonstrate and walk you through how to onboard your first website on Cloud WAF. We will provide you with a three minute demonstration and next steps.
- These are documents pulled by https://docs.imperva.com site to give you a more in-depth understanding on how to setup your Cloud WAF websites, rules, logs and more.
Ask your fellow product users and experts in the Imperva Cyber Community!
Still can't find what your looking for?