Imperva Cyber Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Community, Check out the latest in our Log4j Vulnerabilities and Mitigation resources! In this video blog, @Stefan Pynappels , Tech Lead at Imperva, shows you how to manually verify and update signatures on Imperva WAF-GW. This video is exclusive ...

• Hi Sergey, Thanks for the update. We are proceed with Agentless Deployment only. Also, as you told you did agentless deployment previously and you have a hands on experience for this. So, can you please help me out on below mention points ? Because ...

• Hi team, Just tagging a few members that I know were keeping an eye on the Log4j updates. I thought this might be useful... @Yingfan Qiu @Martin Schmitz @Oliver Naabay @Louis Tsoi @Tuan Nguyen Van @Rick Bowden @KATRINA OCAMPO @Jacky Chiew ...

• Hi there Vishal, I connected with one of our customer success team and he had a few suggestions: There is no default option for what you are trying to achieve. You could try saving the results as a report, then applying followed action and send ...

• Ah, okay Vishal, let me see if I can find any further information on this one. ------------------------------ Sarah Lamont(csp) Digital Community Manager ------------------------------

Recent Community Blogs

Announcements

• Bytesize: More answers. Less time.

Got a question? Get the answer on Bytesize, Imperva Community’s new micro-video enablement feature. We’re taking your top questions and rolling them into quick-hit answers from the experts, with a brand-new series every month. 

Subscribe now to get early access to new releases and -- starting next month -- vote for upcoming series.

Here’s a sneak peek at this month’s trending bytesize videos.

See you in May for our first full-on series!
    #AllImperva
  • Imperva’s Mobile Security App – Available Now!

An increase in remote working and remote security management has created a new level of complexity for security managers, including issues in responsiveness and therefore effectiveness. Imperva’s Mobile App helps make remote security management easier by giving you instant access to account-level data and trends. Never miss a critical update: Real-time push notifications allow you to manage and mitigate security issues from your mobile device.

This video provides an onboarding walk-through and key feature callouts. 

Key Benefits of the App
    At-a-glance dashboard delivers security events, AA, and overall health status
    Get critical alerts in real time via push notifications
    Monitor and manage critical security issues while away from the office
    Minutes to deploy; easy and intuitive interface
    Designed for Security Managers and C-Suite Executives

Next Steps
    Latest build now available. Download the Apple version from the App Store  - iOS (iPhone, iPad, and Desktop) or from your Android app store. Any questions—reach out to us on Community,. If you’ve got feature requests please let us know at User Voice.

Apple QR Code                  Google Play QR Code:

Want to learn more? Check out this community webinar with @Itai Gal, Product Manager at Imperva.

​​​
    #AllImperva

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Leaderboard