Imperva Cyber Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• On December 3rd, 11:30 a.m. CT, we will be hosting a Ask Me Anything - 2020 Tournament of Champions. In a fitting grand finale to what has been a most challenging year, we are presenting Imperva's "Oracles of Delphi", CTO @Kunal Anand and SVP ...

• Hi Christopher, Thanks. A case was created and the issue resolved. ------------------------------ Louis WAF ------------------------------

• Tyrone, Without more information, Test #12 is usually the check to see if the package is already installed. If the current version is already installed it will fail this step.​ If it is already installed in it probably in /opt/imperva/agentinstaller/bin ...

• My name is Chris Richardson, i am an independent consultant and my company is Emerging Networks, Inc. I have implemented several hundred WAF, DAM and Imperva Cloud WAF for public, private and governmental agencies worldwide. I am also a customer of ...

• Hello Everyone, I get this message when I try to install Manager on a Solaris Box. The agent is already up and running. Test 12: Package Instance. Failed Operation aborted. For more information, see the Prerequisite Tests for non-Windows Agents in the ...

Recent Community Blogs

Announcements

• Coming Soon: Unified Imperva Support Portal

We are excited to announce that in Q1 2021, we will be launching a unified Imperva Support Portal. This one-stop unified support portal will offer you an enhanced user experience by giving you visibility into support cases for all of your Imperva products.

Its design will also improve response times, which means less time behind the scenes with us and more time advancing your business. Here’s a glimpse of what to expect:
    • One-stop unified support portal to open, update and view support cases for all Imperva products
    • Robust online knowledge library where you can find product documentation and articles
    • Direct access to Imperva Community at your fingertips for quick collaboration with other product users, partners and experts from around the world (https://community.imperva.com/home?_g...)

If you have any questions, please reach out to us via supportportal@imperva.com 

#AllImperva
  • New Imperva University Community!

Heads-up! We now have a new community found here@Alexandra Pongracz will be managing it, as she runs Imperva's Training team. They will also be hosting new training's on the Imperva University Community. To follow it, join the community and you will be notified of all posts, training webinars and more. 

When you click the link, you will need to "Join Community" as you can see in the pick below. 

#AllImperva

Upcoming Events

Leaderboard