Imperva Cyber Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Community, Did you know that October is our Birthday month? To celebrate 3 years of collaboration, sharing and learning on Imperva Community, we have arranged some very special "Birthday Bashes" with some of our key leaders and enablers from right ...

2 people like this.
  • Use Case: Retrieve content from a 3rd party or location while masking the Origin. When a client accesses www.example. com /PathHere the content will be retrieved from destination.example. org /PathHere Your Site : www.example. com 3rd Party ...

4 people like this.
  • What do you see on your gateway logs? I recommend having 2-3 SSH sessions open where: on one window you make the change second window you tail the gw_log or use the alias " tail_gwlog " Periodically check the verbose log: impctl show log --verbose ...

• Profile Picture

RE: about ICSC

Hi Josue, Thanks for the question. I have checked in with our training team to see if they can provide a little more detail. In the meantime, You can refer to our catalog and you can check out this page for some overview info. I noticed the following ...

• Profile Picture

about ICSC

Can anyone confirm if the ICSC certification exam requires knowledge of ABP, ATO, CSP and DDoS For Networks? #CloudWAF(formerlyIncapsula) ------------------------------ Josue Aguilar Security Consultant Devel Security, S.A. Guatemala ------------- ...

Recent Community Blogs

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Leaderboard