Imperva Cyber Community

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Use Case: Retrieve content from a 3rd party or location while masking the Origin. When a client accesses www.example. com /PathHere the content will be retrieved from destination.example. org /PathHere Your Site : www.example. com 3rd Party ...

3 people like this.
  • Hi InCap Rulers! Just to let you know that @Jaired Anderson 's session has been posted in the blog section. If you missed it you can check it out here: Cloud WAF Masterclass - Flexing with InCap Rules *Webinar Recording* ​ We'd love to hear ...

• Hello, We have deployed gateway in sniffing mode with agent. Can you please help me on that. Br// Áshutosh ------------------------------ Ashutosh Chaurasia Senior Security Engineer Melbourne VIC ------------------------------

• Hey Yifan, Thanks for your post. I think this is one for our support team, so I recommend you raise a ticket on the support portal . Our support team work closely with our threat research team on CVEs such as these so this feedback is really helpful. ...

• Use Case: Redirect clients to specific path based on clients preferred language Yes - we can do this - however, It's difficult to provide a copy/paste example for this scenario as there are many variables that may or may not apply to your environment. ...

Recent Community Blogs

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Leaderboard