Imperva Cyber Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Shoulin, Also you can check if recently new policies have been applied that could have caused this. The CPU can be high since the processed traffic has extremely large parameters. You can create an exception to the policy to ignore extremely large ...

• Hi Alexander, Per design, Cloud WAF proxies the original request to the Origin. This of course, excludes attack traffic. I believe you might be asking - When rewrite rules are in place, does Imperva Cloud WAF append a header containing the original ...

• @Shoulin Yan , That's a difficult question to answer without divulging information that someone can leverage to bypass inspection. I recommend they open a support ticket. ​You can login here . ------------------------------ Christopher Detzel ...

• @Harmesh Yadav , as a follow up to this, ​ Kssl AC is less recommended for customers with versions 13.0 and above This is since we have a better and user friendly tool --> SSL Settings. Additionally, Kssl AC suffers from issues that are known by ...

• Hello, I encountered a problem: /var/log/messages has a lot of "regexp match error match time limit" error messages, and the gateway' CPU usage is very high, but the processed traffic is very small. How should I do ? #On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere) ...

Upcoming Events

Recent Community Blogs

Latest Shared Files