Imperva Cyber Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, In most cases, it is necessary to to check "encrypt server connection". If this box is left un checked the WAF will send the traffic unencrypted to the F5 over the port specified under "server side port". It is not required to use the ...

• Beautiful. Thank you!

• If you want to detect/alert the requests having empty value for Referer Header, you can use following: ------------------------------ Cezmi Cal technical support engineer Barikat Cyber Security Ankara ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi there, I'm the new one to Imperva, and I have some questions, hope you guy can help me. Let's say I have a web model like this and I'm using Transparent Reverse Proxy mode on the Imperva. at the F5 and Web server, we're using the same certificate ...

• Hello , Did anyone ever had trouble with specific application users, which show strange characters in Audit Data? All queries from a specific user which is configured in application are strange and unreadable. I have an ongoing case with support, ...

Recent Community Blogs

Announcements

• Bytesize: More answers. Less time.

Got a question? Get the answer on Bytesize, Imperva Community’s new micro-video enablement feature. We’re taking your top questions and rolling them into quick-hit answers from the experts, with a brand-new series every month. 

Subscribe now to get early access to new releases and -- starting next month -- vote for upcoming series.

Here’s a sneak peek at this month’s trending bytesize videos.

See you in May for our first full-on series!
    #AllImperva
  • Imperva’s Mobile Security App – Available Now!

An increase in remote working and remote security management has created a new level of complexity for security managers, including issues in responsiveness and therefore effectiveness. Imperva’s Mobile App helps make remote security management easier by giving you instant access to account-level data and trends. Never miss a critical update: Real-time push notifications allow you to manage and mitigate security issues from your mobile device.

This video provides an onboarding walk-through and key feature callouts. 

Key Benefits of the App
    At-a-glance dashboard delivers security events, AA, and overall health status
    Get critical alerts in real time via push notifications
    Monitor and manage critical security issues while away from the office
    Minutes to deploy; easy and intuitive interface
    Designed for Security Managers and C-Suite Executives

Next Steps
    Latest build now available. Download the Apple version from the App Store  - iOS (iPhone, iPad, and Desktop) or from your Android app store. Any questions—reach out to us on Community,. If you’ve got feature requests please let us know at User Voice.

Apple QR Code                  Google Play QR Code:

Want to learn more? Check out this community webinar with @Itai Gal, Product Manager at Imperva.

​​​
    #AllImperva
  • Coming Soon: Unified Imperva Support Portal

We are excited to announce that in Q1 2021, we will be launching a unified Imperva Support Portal. This one-stop unified support portal will offer you an enhanced user experience by giving you visibility into support cases for all of your Imperva products.

Its design will also improve response times, which means less time behind the scenes with us and more time advancing your business. Here’s a glimpse of what to expect:
    • One-stop unified support portal to open, update and view support cases for all Imperva products
    • Robust online knowledge library where you can find product documentation and articles
    • Direct access to Imperva Community at your fingertips for quick collaboration with other product users, partners and experts from around the world (https://community.imperva.com/home?_g...)

If you have any questions, please reach out to us via supportportal@imperva.com 

#AllImperva
  • New Imperva University Community!

Heads-up! We now have a new community found here@Alexandra Pongracz will be managing it, as she runs Imperva's Training team. They will also be hosting new training's on the Imperva University Community. To follow it, join the community and you will be notified of all posts, training webinars and more. 

When you click the link, you will need to "Join Community" as you can see in the pick below. 

#AllImperva

Upcoming Events

Leaderboard