Unanswered Threads

• Hello Team, Anyone tried to send Alerts from Imperva to Telegram? Could you share with me a guide? Thank you. #On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere) ------------------------------ Duc Dinh Minh Security Engineer I M.Tech Holdings Pte Ltd ...

• Hi Community. Has anyone encountered a scenario where the Imperva DAM alerts panel displays a query in a language other than English, and upon investigation, the source does not appear to be any of the known services or applications accessing the databases? ...

• Dear team, Did you intergrate Imperva On-Premise and Grafana? I used Imperva MX-toolbox, but it can get only MX and GW performance. I need attack dashboard (top attack IP, url, bandwidth per application...). Could you share with me any document ...

• As part of security assessment, we need to know how secure is the Imperva DAM agent? Is there any security process/review counducted by Imperva before releasing the agent? Is there any industry standards Imperva is following for the agent security? ...

• Has anyone had any luck on creating a report based off of Data Enrichment? We have included what "user-agent" is being used when accessing our sites, and would like to create a report to see the various user agents that are used in a quick manner (without ...

• Profile Picture

s-maxage

There are a new set of CDN (shared public cache) headers which are supposed to allow easier application control of the CDN cache mechanism, allowing multiple CDN providers to be used (including local development proxy variants) together without a bunch ...

• Hello, Anyone did some testing on the WAF onprem current version (v15)? Any unusual experience? Im running v14.7.x and v14.6.x on my current MXs and GWs. Any feedback would be great. tia. A #On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere) ------------------------------ ...

2 people like this.
  • Greetings, While i understand that there is a conversion script for MX and GW on AWS, is there one for Azure environment? Regards #DatabaseActivityMonitoring ------------------------------ Ho Larry Sales M.Tech Products Pte Ltd Singapore ...

• Using the iSQL client shipped with the DSF installation, I am trying to verify the connection to the Oracle database and getting below error. Attached screenshots for reference. I am pulling logs from hub only. Have setup ODBC on hub. DSF - v4.6b ...

1 person likes this.
  • Dear community. I have a task. given the following URL: /api/card-service/companies/798ec832-1691-49db-96d9-851ee73a7637/corporate-cards/9e7fbe87-4a4f-40ac-8c36-6641b7952a69/phone/ae0c010b-3c21-42d5-a937-f82f410ae336/client/b40ab844-a806-4307-8d5e-be856f011ca6/bank ...

• Hi, My Imperva agent is not capturing any logs since the past two days. No major upgrades or patches were applied on the server. The below error is what comes in the activity log: Status of agent changed from Running to Running with Errors. Error ...

1 person likes this.
  • Attack Analytics Insights It provides necessary actions against the attacks that have targeted your sites and applications. The system checks daily to detect vulnerabilities or misconfigurations in all the onboarded websites, and all identified ...

4 people like this.
  • Two questions: In the documentation, for instance here , it is stated that: " The secure user is also present on the GW as a Linux user and is used to authenticate the GW (Gateway) to the MX when registering it. The secure user password should ...

• Hi Team , @ Sarvesh Lad I have followed the below steps for the SSL certificate installation on DSF/SONAR gui access. sudo cp $JSONAR_BASEDIR/sonarfinder/conf/server.xml $JSONAR_LOCALDIR/sonarfinder/ sudo chown sonarw.sonar $JSONAR_LOCALDIR/sonarfinder/server.xml ...

• I am enabled native auditing on MySQL 8 Enterprise Edition. I want to forward logs to agentless gateway. As per Imperva guide it used rsyslog which is for linux. Kindly assist how can I achieve the same. #jSonar ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Everyone, I would like to ask you regarding the Active Sync. Can it be protected by Imperva WAF? If someone did it before, should Active Sync be applied in the same way as OWA in Imperva WAF? Recommendations appreciated :) #On-PremisesWAF(formerlySecuresphere) ...

• We have a larger parent account with a number of smaller sub-accounts. We've recently begun looking into sub-account permissioning, and discovered that all of the "edit policy" type permissions grant a sub-account user to edit all policies visible to ...

1 person likes this.
  • https://imperva.uservoice.com/forums/924103-data-security/suggestions/44921140-report-to-show-kernel-vs-user-space-agent https://imperva.uservoice.com/forums/924103-data-security/suggestions/45129190-kernel-space-monitoring-option-on-agent-install Thanks ...

• Users are authenticating through SQL server authentication for MsSQL and similarly for Oracle database using database authentication. We need to verify below attributes for password complexity: • End-user passwords must be changed every sixty (60) days. ...

• Hello, It seems that I cannot preview custom error pages. I have entered valid HTML into the field, making certain that I have $TITLE$ and $BODY$ placeholders. When I click on the preview button, it loads a blank page. Viewing shows a skeletal HTML ...