Home

homepage_1.jpg

Welcome to the Community

Get Answers. Meet Experts. Share insights.

Learn More

Ask

learn.png

Seek advice and share experience to gain insight from members.

More

Connect

Join our live sessions with Experts.

More

Watch

grow.png

Expand your knowledge on Imperva's video hub.

More

Recommended for You

• Hi team, I am trying to onboard Azure SQL in DSF (v4.15) and getting error after importing asset and connecting to Gateway to Eventhub Attached screenshot and asset template for reference. If anyone has SOP for onboarding Azure SQL in DSF please ...

• Hello Everyone I am trying to get logs from Imperva WAF to our on premise Syslog server which will ingest to SIEM . Running the python script is failing and is not able to find Settings.Config file , which is there at the prescribed location. Provided ...

• Hi There, Is there any plan to have any functionality to analyse audit events by DRA in real or near real time? We have seen some uservoices of customers with such requirements which are quite useful when an Incident Responder has to identify any anomaly ...

• Hi There, As per Imperva documentation (https://docs.imperva.com/bundle/v14.16-dam-upgrade-guide/page/69357.htm), support for the IIAS (IBM Sailfish) log collector has been discontinued and it is not currently supported in the DSF Hub. Previously ...

• Hi, I understand that by design the ADC updates is bulk to addressed known CVEs to my web servers, but what I want to achieve is only download the specific signature e.g:Signature name: CVE-2022-41040, CVE-2022-41082: MS Exchange Authenticated SSRF ...

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Quick Links

Unanswered Questions

• Hi ... Reply

• Hello ... Reply

• Hi ... Reply

Featured News & Blogs

Most Active Members